Terms and Conditions
Signet FFF is several companies that do business in global markets under a common brand (hereinafter called "Signet FFF").
These general terms and conditions apply to the websites (which we will refer to as "the Site") of the Signet FFF companies (collectively "Signet FFF", or "we", "our"). Some Signet FFF websites may have particular terms and conditions which are relevant to their services.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the Site is subject to them. Signet FFF reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to you. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by such amended terms.
1. What you are allowed to do
Subject to the terms hereof, we hereby provide you with a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to do the following:
- browse the Site and view the information on it for private, non-commercial use only;
- print off pages from the Site to the extent reasonably necessary for your use of the Site following the above. Provided that at all times you do not do any of the things set out in clause 2.
2. What you are not allowed to do
Subject to these terms and conditions, you may not:
- systematically copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way) substantial parts of the Site;
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site or otherwise use any material contained on the Site except as set out in these terms and conditions;
- reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast the Site or any portion of it, or use the Site or anything available on it in connection with creating, promoting, trading or marketing investment products without our express written consent or
- use the Site for unlawful purposes or fail to comply with any applicable laws, statutes or regulations that apply to your access or use of the Site or any information taken or derived from it.
You acknowledge that:
- we do not provide any form of investment advice and/or recommendation and/or research (as defined in MiFID II), that nothing on the Site constitutes any form of investment advice and/or recommendation and/or research, and that you will not treat any of the Site's content and material as such;
- we do not recommend any financial product;
- we do not recommend that any financial product should be bought, sold or held by you;
- nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by us; and
- the information which may be referred to on the Site from time to time may not be suitable for you and that you should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial adviser.
This site is merely informational to guide you to any of our regulated entities of the Signet FFF.
The Site is directed at users located globally.
5. Your personal information
6. Copyright and Trade Marks
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including, without limitation, text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in the Site is either owned by us or our third-party content providers. You are only allowed to use the Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Site contains certain trademarks, all trademarks included on the Site are the property of Signet FFF, or its content providers. You are not allowed to copy or otherwise use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. Exclusions and limitations of liability
- We do not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- Subject to clause 7.a, in no event shall Signet FFF or its content providers (collectively, the “Signet FFF Parties”) be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for (i) any loss of profits, (ii) exemplary or special damages, (iii) loss of sales, (iv) loss of revenue, (v) loss of goodwill, (vi) loss of any software or data, (vii) loss of bargain, (viii) loss of opportunity, (ix) loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, (x) loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or (xi) for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
- Subject to clauses 7.a and 7.b, the Signet FFF Parties' liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to the greater of (i) €100 (one hundred euros).
- ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION. THE SITE ONLY PROVIDES INFORMATION TO YOU AND DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE AND NOTHING ON THE SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING INVESTMENT ADVICE. BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT CHOICE YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A FULLY QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISER.
- ALTHOUGH WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND COMPLETE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THIS TO BE THE CASE. AS A RESULT, USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND NEITHER SIGNET FFF NOR ANY OTHER SIGNET FFF PARTY CAN ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. YOU SHOULD TAKE ADEQUATE STEPS TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
- The Site may include advertisements and links to external sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services which you may find useful or interesting. We do not endorse such sites or approve any content, information, goods or services provided by any of them. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your use of such sites or any information appearing on them.
- We are not able to exercise control over the security or content of information passing over the Internet, and we hereby exclude all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing or unlawful information of whatever nature.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of accessing Site content that contains any virus or which has been maliciously corrupted.
9. Availability and updating of the Site
- We may suspend the operation of the Site at any time without notice. We do not warrant that access to or use of the Site or of any sites or pages linked to it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We may change the format and content of the Site at its sole discretion at any time without notice. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you access the most up-to-date version of the Site and any information appearing on it.
10. Enquiries or complaints
All enquiries or complaints about the Site should be addressed to our Cyprus based Asset Management Company (FFF Asset Management Limited) via the communication channels described here: https://signet-fff.com/contact.html
11. General and governing law
- These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of you and us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to that subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, that finding will not affect the validity of any other provision. You agree that we may subcontract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without your consent or the need to give you notice.
- Signet FFF will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which Signet FFF cannot reasonably be expected to control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Cypriot law, and the rights and obligations shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, regardless of any rules and principles of conflicts of laws, and the competent courts of the Republic of Cyprus shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions were last updated on April 26, 2021.